As has been my wont in recent times, I like to list a list of ambitions for the coming year. I’m initially focussing on maintaining rather than improving this year!
So, this year, my ambitions are:
- Devise a pocket money system.
- Go climbing at least 8 times, and either manage another 6b+ top rope, or advance to 6a+ leading
- Continue photography – post at least 100 photos across the year, no less than one a week, no more than one a day, including some on my photography hit list.
- Go to the cinema at least once in my own right.
- See “Catching Fire”
- Continue blogging – at least 20 posts in 2014.
- Fix my TweetRate calculator to work with v1.1
- Improve our hospitality, specifically having people round for meals more.
- Do something cool for my 40th birthday.
In addition, my ongoing “rocks”
- “Date” night once a week with the missus.
- Put the boys to bed every night.
- Pray and read the bible every day.
- Have some form of spritual retreat.
- Have some form of family holiday.
- See extended family.